X-mas day in the morning X-mas day in the morning

Brilliant Animation...

Why didn't you do your own movie? The animation was beautiful, but it was just a dumb movie. You should make your own shorts instead of copying the scene. Which wasn't a funny scene at all.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Awesome!

I especially enjoyed the Blue Tobias Funke.

Half Life 2: The Nativity Half Life 2: The Nativity

Great Animation!

but... you need to collect your thoughts, and make a movie that actually makes sense. The animation was beautiful, but the storyline was incoherent and lousy.

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

David Firth Master of the Creepy Cool

Your animations inspire me, they are some of the most original things I have ever seen. I think they would make great short films (actual people) too (just my opinoin)
Bravo.

Only Option Left Only Option Left

dudedude

hey why dont you just tell everything that happens in the review "Too Crooked" you are the most retarded fagget ever and i hope you die a slow and painful death (not the author the fagget who wrote that review)

Cigarette Cigarette

this was pure amazingness

you are amazing at flash, I love how you made it look like it was shot with a camera on a dolly that was awesome.

The Ma$sAcre The Ma$sAcre

This is by far the best submission ever to grace..

(continued from top line) newgrounds.

That was simply amazing, I loved the 3d of some submissions and the artsy sketch look of others. please make more collabs, they rule.

Stop Crying - Part 2 Stop Crying - Part 2

That was pretty good

sorry but in the first one I thought you were a boy, but now I see you are a girl. That was very touching. Im sorry about your brother.

Fowl Injection Fowl Injection

that was amazing

you are god at flash. that was the best animation I've ever seen. are my speakers messed up or is there no sound? it was sweet even without sound though, if i could vote 100 i would

Schoolyard Samurai Schoolyard Samurai

very good.

you are a very good flash animator, dont listen to other peoples negative comments. Because you are the bomb at flash.